Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What is your Africa?

Sunday Morning I asked the asked the question, "What is your Africa?" (the place, life circumstance or role that you fear) Everybody has an AFRICA prayer, "I will follow you please don't let it look like this.

What I am starting to discover in my life is that it is easy to follow God, as long as it doesn't change my plans.

Abram allowed God to radically change his plans. Maybe allowed is the wrong word, but God changed ABRAMS circumstances but blessed his socks off. OK Abram probably didn't wear socks. THE POINT--Following God to unknown has its priveledges. They may not be experienced on this side, but God's plan is the only plan worth living.

My prayer is that God would continue to reshape my heart to be completely open to His leadings, which are intended for HIS glory. May God continue to call us to unknown and may we respond with obedience and worship!!

No comments: